Which team will snatch World Cup 2015


Breaking News

Pages

Friday, August 29, 2014

Zimbabwe's Utseya great hat-trick but not enough for victory


HARARE:Zimbabwe's Utseya succeeded to become the first Hat-trick taker from Zimbabwe in one-day international, but still South Africa to pick up the 61-runs victory in Friday's triangular series brawl .
Utseya inspired a miraculous crumpled as he asserted the wickets of Quinton de Kock, Rilee Rossouw and David Miller just before the concluding with career-best figures of 5 for 36, but a last-wicket partnership of 36 carried South Africa to a total of 231 all out.
"At the time I was bowling a lot slower because I knew that I was on top and I had, I think, four guys around the bat," said Utseya.
That proved copious when Ryan McLaren and Dale Steyn took three wickets apiece to bowl Zimbabwe out for 170 in 38.3 overs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By Published.. Blogger Templates